Thursday, March 3, 2011

No Class Like This at My School

According to Northwestern University spokesman Alan Cubbage:


"Northwestern University faculty members engage in teaching and research on a wide variety of topics, some of them controversial and some of at the leading edge of their respective disciplines, The University supports the efforts of its faculty to further the advancement of knowledge."


Their dedication to the advancement of knowledge is commendable. Case in point:

"A Northwestern University professor concluded a discussion of bondage and other sexual fetishes in his human sexuality class by having a woman take off all her clothes, climb on stage and graphically demonstrate the use of a sex toy." Read The New York Times, Northwestern Uni Defends Sex-Toy Demonstration.

I liked this quote from the article:

"'It is probably something I will remember the rest of my life,' said senior Justin Smith, 21, one of the students who stuck around voluntarily after class when students were told about what they were about to see.

'I can't say that about my Econ 202 class and the material that I learned there,' Smith told The Chicago Tribune."

For a more graphic description of the events that day, read EdenFantasys.com, Northwestern Students Treated to Orgasm Demo.

No comments: